Elaine White's Life in Books

Top #50 UK reviewer on Goodreads
#1 reviewer on Divine Magazine

HIP Book Exposures - 19.4.15

The Cellist
18+ One performance can change everything.
18+ I will be your every desire. Just. Press. Enter.
NEW RELEASE FROM: Josephine Ballowe
# Future Sex
18+ Melt your hard drive.
Ginger LaBouch
Charms of Desire
Welcome to Lusty Charms, Located in the heart of Desire.
Nikki Drost
The Enforcer Series
18+ A little pain never hurt anyone.
Book 1- Breathe Into Me
Book 2- Watch me Burn
Heart of the Matter: Queens of Kings Book 1
Alexis D. Craig
The Ex File
Second Chances Can Be Lethal
Jackie McMahon
Happily Never After - book three
18+ Does loving forever have an expiration date?
Michelle Clay
A Little Sex & Magic
18+ A little sex & magic just might be the cure
Lexi Ostrow
Torn Between Two Worlds (Guardians book 1)
18+ "A girl with an incredible gift must choose between good & evil, love & loss"