elainewhite359

Elaine White's Life in Books

I love reading, and as a writer I like to broaden my scope by reading outside of my comfort zone, so that I can learn more about my craft.

Baron of Blood: 1 (Dawning Era Series)
C. N. Faust
All Our Foolish Schemes: The Creepers Saga Book 2
Raymond Esposito
Fright Radio
Noel Dandes
A Dark Heart (The Elders and Welders Chronicles)
Margaret Foxe
Prince of Hearts: The Elders and Welders Chronicles Bk. 1
Margaret Foxe
Young Love Murder (Young Assassins 1)
April Brookshire
Before the Full Moon Rises: 1 (Chronicles of the Secret Prince)
MJ Bell
Once Upon a Darker Time
M.J. Bell
Guardian of Souls
Lee Appleby
In the Beginning
Abby L. Vandiver

Tuesday Teaser

Hope and Love Anthology (A Donation Anthology for the Milwaukee LGBTQ Community Center Book 1) - Carlos Milla Soler, Hope Munoz Ryan, David Spicer, Aine P Massie, Jocelyn Sanchez, Piper Kay, Elaine  White, Tempeste O'Riley, Victoria Kinnaird, M. LeAnne Phoenix

#TeaserTuesday #MMRomance #HopeandLove #FREE on#KindleUnlimited #LGBT

My Book Boyfriend, by Elaine White
Included in the Hope & Love Anthology

It All Starts With Hope.

100% of all proceeds go to support the MKE GLBT Center

~

It starts with hope.

That’s what LGBTQ Centers all over the world give us, the hope, the community, the care and education we need in a world that is often hate filled, scared of the unknown, and downright scary. When first introduced to community many of us rejoice as it’s often the first time we’re able to be out and be our true selves without fear or shame. This anthology is for the benefit of one such center, one that touches many many lives, and like others, needs help and nourishment as well. Centers like the MKE LGBT Community Center depend on the love and support of others so that they may help and support us.

Within this collection of stories, you will find hope, family, love, and community. Take a chance on a new author or one of your beloved… read, enjoy, and know that you are helping children, adults, teens, and elderly alike in our greater LGBTQ community! One hundred percent of the income from this volume goes directly to The MKE LGBT Community Center in Milwaukee, WI USA.

~