Elaine White's Life in Books

The Reviewer

Top #50 UK reviewer on Goodreads
#1 reviewer on Divine Magazine

Facts About Me: Top 10 Movie Franchises

I'm a total action girl, at heart. I ship Stucky and Drarry. I love the Mummy movies, both original and Tom Cruise, too, but I couldn't justify kicking anything off this list to fit them in. ;) I'm a huge fan of Han, from Fast and Furious, and I believe Die Hard is a Christmas movie. Yes, I said it. It has decorations, a Christmas party, presents, snow, Christmas music and a really jolly Ho Ho Ho teddy bear on the elevator. What else could it be but a Christmas movie?

So, here, in no particular order, is my list of top 10 movies that were made into a series.

• Die Hard
  • Fast and Furious
  • Mission Impossible
  • Bourne
  • Anything Marvel
  • Resident Evil
  • Predator (I'll include AVP and Prometheus here, but I'm not a fan of the original Alien movies)
  • Lord of the Rings / The Hobbit