Elaine White's Life in Books

The Reviewer

Top #50 UK reviewer on Goodreads
#1 reviewer on Divine Magazine

Facts About Me: Photography

I used to be a really keen photographer, and, if I say so myself, I was pretty good at it. But, over the years, I began having trouble getting decent pictures. I have a nerve condition that makes it hard for me to hold a camera still, plus a balance problem that means I often sway when standing still, so the combination really makes getting pictures nearly impossible.

However, I do love some of the old pictures I took, when I was able to, so I thought I'd share some of my favourites. I still try, now and then, to get a good picture when I'm having a good day, but none of them come out as well as these lot did.

(taken in my own back garden)

(taken in East Lothian)