Elaine White's Life in Books

The Author

The Reviewer

Top #50 UK reviewer on Goodreads
#1 reviewer on Divine Magazine

"“Why don't you sit over here with me? If we're going to read this, then it's stupid to be at opposite sides of the room,” he said, to divert his thoughts.
Liam flashed him a happy smile and practically bounded over to his bed, before getting comfortable. He lay with his head on the pillow and his legs stretched across Rock's lap.
Rock gave them a shove onto the bed. He might have done just about anything to get good grades, but Liam hadn't mentioned sleeping together. He was keeping his clothes on and as much of his dignity as he could.
“Coward,” Liam fake coughed into his hand."

The Trade, by Elaine White