Elaine White's Life in Books

The Author

The Reviewer

Top #50 UK reviewer on Goodreads
#1 reviewer on Divine Magazine

"Peregrine, what have you done? Cade's voice rang inside his head.
Perry fell against the table and gripped the sides, to stop himself from falling to the floor. It was such a welcome relief to hear Cade's voice in his head. But he sounded disappointed and sad.
He'd hoped Cade would never have to know what he'd done, but now that he knew, he tried to think of how to explain. Cade. He smiled as he thought about him, fresh tears coming to his eyes. I love you. A part of me will never leave you, but this is how it has to be, he apologised.
Then, he did what had to be done. He closed his eyes and located the invisible thread that tied his mind to Cade's. Whatever he was going to experience from now on, he didn't want Cade being aware of it. He couldn't serve one Master with his body, while his mind sought out another.
He cut the tie and fell to the floor, as his knees gave out.
Perry leaned forward, to rest his forehead on the solid marble table, and couldn't help his instincts.
Please God, forgive me."

Cacodemon Book 1

Deal With the Devil, by Elaine White.