Elaine White's Life in Books

The Author

The Reviewer

Top #50 UK reviewer on Goodreads
#1 reviewer on Divine Magazine

"“What do you want, Cade?” he asked, wondering what brought the mighty warrior to his door.
“I want to help,” Cade replied, just as another body landed not far away.
The figure dropped into a graceful crouch, his wings extended, until he landed on the ground and his right ankle went out from under him. “Damn!” he cursed.
Skye was so shocked that he looked to his old friend in wonder. Who is this child? he asked, taking in the cropped dark hair and green eyes of Cade's new companion that appeared so familiar. I know him, he admitted.
Cade stepped across to his friend and helped steady him to his feet, smiling as he ignored his questions. “Are you alright, my love?” he questioned, as they both dusted the dirt from his clothes.
“Yeah,” the stranger complained, with a frown. “I just figured I'd have this down by now.” He sighed and shook it off, only to beam up at Cade. “I might have…possibly…bruised my lips.”
Cade laughed – actually laughed – at the pathetic human teasing and kissed the young man he was with. It was the first time Skye had seen Cade kiss a human in centuries. “I will see to all your aches soon, my love,” he promised, while he patted down the oversized jumper that kept him warm on this cold night.
“You better,” the man said, ducking in for another quick kiss."

Cacodemon Book 2