Elaine White is the author of multi-genre MM romance, celebrating 'love is love' and offering diversity in both genre and character within her stories.
Growing up in a small town and fighting cancer in her early teens taught her that life is short and dreams should be pursued. She lives vicariously through her independent, and often hellion characters, exploring all possibilities within the romantic universe.
The Winner of two Watty Awards – Collector's Dream (An Unpredictable Life) and Hidden Gem (Faithfully) – and an Honourable Mention in 2016's Rainbow Awards (A Royal Craving) Elaine is a self-professed geek, reading addict, and a romantic at heart.
I’m an author and reader, who just can’t get away from books. I discovered the MM genre a few years ago and became addicted.
Top #50 UK reviewer on Goodreads
#1 reviewer on Divine Magazine
A book from my Netgalley TBR list.
"Christopher Sherlock Webster always blamed his Holmes-obsessed father for burdening him with an embarrassing middle name. He spent his school days desperately trying to live it down.
But after his old man prematurely dies, Christopher finds that he has somehow inherited the very same obsession...
Teaming up with Mo Rennie, a marketing-conscious pal, he starts up an agency called Baskerville's, which specialises in the application of rigorous Holmesian method.
Here are five bizarre adventures from the files - a sumptuous feast upon which the gastronome of crime may gorge.
- A young beautician is stalked by a haunting stranger through the narrow streets of Cambridge. Yet he possesses love letters from the girl, ostensibly in her handwriting. How come?
- A science journalist disappears while investigating UFO sightings in Wiltshire. But is the explanation earthly or supernatural?
- When a pornographer receives death threats online he arranges protection 24/7. Will it work?
- A pop diva's boyfriend is kidnapped twice by animal rights extremists. Should the ransom be paid again?
- Everything in the garden seems rosy when a millionaire widower meets Miss Perfect through a dating agency. But the lady soon starts to behave oddly. Should the wedding plans be shelved?"