Elaine White's Life in Books

The Author

The Reviewer

Top #50 UK reviewer on Goodreads
#1 reviewer on Divine Magazine

"“[...] Come back inside, let me talk to Axel and let me hold you again,” he asked, while his mouth drifted across his wet cheek, to nip his jaw line.
He remembered that all too well; that was his attempt to seduce him into bed, his warning that he was desperate and wanted to play rough.
Stanton caught his face and kissed him again, in what he thought of as the most appropriate answer."

Clef Notes,