Elaine White's Life in Books

The Author

The Reviewer

Top #50 UK reviewer on Goodreads
#1 reviewer on Divine Magazine

"Rory shook his head and sighed. “And what I want hasn't changed, either. My heart still beats faster when I'm with you. I still want to get on my knees and do anything you ask of me. I'd still, proudly, be your slave, at your beck and call. But there's only one difference between then and now.” Then he turned and met his gaze across the bed. “Now, I can say no to you.”
Bradley blanched in surprise."

The One That Got Away, by Elaine White