Elaine White's Life in Books

The Author

The Reviewer

Top #50 UK reviewer on Goodreads
#1 reviewer on Divine Magazine

"Liam sighed and looked around again, before reaching up and adjusting the lapel collar of Rock's t-shirt. “I'm sure it was a good surprised. It's a great paper and you deserve an A. I'd give you an A, for it,” he continued, fussing over him.
“Fine. Thank you.” Rock gently pulled his hands away and let go. “Now, will you get back to class before you get us both in trouble?” he asked, needing some distance.
Liam smiled, nodded quickly and stood on his tip toes to kiss his cheek. “Remember, you're not as dumb as you think you are,” he said, before sneaking down the corridor and returning to his class.
Rock shook his head and raked both hands into his hair. What was he going to do? Liam was getting all touchy feely again, fixing his collar, kissing his cheek and he hadn't even attempted to stop him.
What the hell was wrong with him?
And the compliments...if Liam kept it up, he'd get an ego so big he'd drown the next time he stepped into the pool. You're not as dumb as you think you are. He really hoped Liam was right. If that was true, maybe he wasn't imagining what was going on between them?"

The Trade, by Elaine White