Elaine White's Life in Books

Top #50 UK reviewer on Goodreads
#1 reviewer on Divine Magazine

Running With Lions, by Julian Winters
Running With Lions, by Julian Winters

Bloomington High School Lions' star goalie, Sebastian Hughes, should be excited about his senior year: His teammates are amazing and he's got a coach who doesn't ask anyone to hide their sexuality. But when his estranged childhood best friend Emir Shah shows up to summer training camp, Sebastian realizes the team's success may end up in the hands of the one guy who hates him. Determined to reconnect with Emir for the sake of the Lions, he sets out to regain Emir's trust. But to Sebastian's surprise, sweaty days on the pitch, wandering the town's streets, and bonding on the weekends sparks more than just friendship between them.

~

I requested this from Netgalley, and am waiting to hear back about it. But, regardless, I'll be buying this one as soon as it releases on June 7th. That cover is gorgeous! And the blurb just makes my fingers itch to pick it up.

Source: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Running-Lions-Julian-Winters-ebook/dp/B07BP8NX1F