Elaine White's Life in Books

The Author

The Reviewer

Top #50 UK reviewer on Goodreads
#1 reviewer on Divine Magazine

"Konnor pulled away, out of his arms. He tugged his shirt sleeves over his hands and took a deep breath.
“I hate that I'm never going to see you again,” he said, shocking his system to the core.
“What? Konnor…” he tried to protest to that. He wanted to say that it wasn't true, that they had years to fix what had been broken, to move on and adapt. He tried to say something that would make him stay, but before he could Konnor turned and ran away. He wanted to go after him, but his feet were stuck; it felt like he was sinking into quicksand. “Konnor!” he shouted after him, but he was gone."

Decadent