Elaine White's Life in Books

The Author

The Reviewer

Top #50 UK reviewer on Goodreads
#1 reviewer on Divine Magazine

"“Wait a minute. Are you saying that if I wanted to…” he asked, but found that he didn't want to
embarrass Grayson by saying it. His eyes went there any way. They focused on his crotch
without shame, wondering if he would get to remove clothes.
“Yes,” he nodded.
“And you'd let me? Why?” he asked, too stunned to do anything else but ask.
“Because it's not your fault I'm straight. And it's not your fault you're attracted to me. If I can't give you everything you want I can at least give you a birthday to remember, right?” Grayson smiled.
Konnor felt like kissing him so hard he wouldn't be straight any more."

The Other Side