Elaine White's Life in Books

The Author

The Reviewer

Top #50 UK reviewer on Goodreads
#1 reviewer on Divine Magazine

"“We're always with you, Konnor. You mean so much to all of us, in different ways. I know Grayson is doing this because he loves you and wants you to realise how important you are to us,” he whispered, gently carding his fingers through Konnor's hair in that way he loved. “If you're not ready, I'll fight him every step and even get Darren to talk to Rico about it. But if you're just scared, then I'll be with you for every second of it, to hold your hand, to be with you, and to make sure you're safe.”
The promise meant so much that all he could do was bury his face in Lachlan's shoulder and take slow, deep breaths.
There was no appropriate response to that. There was no appropriate response to any of it, but Konnor knew he didn't need words right now. Everything he needed to say – everything Lachlan was trying to say to him – was said through that hug.
Loyalty. Friendship. Undying love and devotion."

Decadent: The Reunion