Elaine White's Life in Books

The Reviewer

Top #50 UK reviewer on Goodreads
#1 reviewer on Divine Magazine

Facts About Me: My 2018 TBR

I have LOADS of books on my TBR list for 2018. This post will feature some of the paperbacks and e-books that I've purchased over the years, that I really want to actually get read. I spent good money on buying them, but I always prioritise those that I've agreed to review and never seem to make time for those that I paid money for. Which seems kind of ridiculous. So, 2018 is my year of catching up on the ones I was desperate to read, paid for, and never got round to.

~

• Inheritance Cycle 1-4, by Christopher Paolini
  • Victoria Speedwell 1-2, by Deanna Raybourn
  • The Bone Witch, by Rin Chupeco

~

Of course, there will be a mountain of solo novels that I want to read, but since 2018 is my year of catching up, I plan to do the series books first. There are a lot of comics that I also want to read, since I've been buying quite a few Humble Bundle's ever since I discovered the site last year. Plus, comics are great for fitting in when you don't have a lot of time. A comic of 150 pages can be read in just half an hour, thanks to the fact that all the world building and detail is put into the illustrations, so you can fit in a whole lot of comics in a short time than you can short stories or novels.