Elaine White's Life in Books

The Reviewer

Top #50 UK reviewer on Goodreads
#1 reviewer on Divine Magazine

Facts About Me: Favourite Books

As you all know, I'm a huge fan of reading, so I thought it would be fun to have a little run down of my all time favourite books. But, as a reader and writer of MM romance, I'm sure you'll be surprised to find that not all of my favourite books are in that genre. In fact, I could easily cut it in half...so I will.

Here's my Top 10 favourite MM series, and my Top 10 non-MM series. That way, if you read one genre but not the other, then you can skip one list and just check out the books on the one you're interested in.

Happy Reading!