Elaine White's Life in Books

#1 reviewer on Divine Magazine

The Night She Died by Jenny Blackhurst
The Night She Died by Jenny Blackhurst

TBR for Netgalley:

The bone-chilling new novel from Jenny Blackhurst, the #1 eBook-bestselling author of HOW I LOST YOU, BEFORE I LET YOU IN and THE FOSTER CHILD. If you love dark, twisty thrillers, you'll love THE NIGHT SHE DIED.

On her own wedding night, beautiful and complicated Evie White leaps off a cliff to her death.

What drove her to commit this terrible act? It's left to her best friend and her husband to unravel the sinister mystery.

Following a twisted trail of clues leading to Evie's darkest secrets, they begin to realize they never knew the real Evie at all.