Elaine White's Life in Books

The Author

The Reviewer

Top #50 UK reviewer on Goodreads
#1 reviewer on Divine Magazine

"“What are you thinking?” he asked softly, trying not to break the spell of comfort that surrounded them.
Rory turned his head and smiled. “Nothing. And I kind of like it,” he confessed in a near whisper, “it's like I'm surrounded by you, in all the ways that I could ever want. You're right here, beside me, and I can feel your heat. I can hear your breath, and feel it when you look at me; I can feel every move you make and it's like...like we're the same. One heart, one soul, one breath.”
There he was; his romantic Rory, fighting through all his insecurities and fears to say something utterly beautiful."

Never Let Me Go, by Elaine White