Elaine White's Life in Books

The Author

The Reviewer

Top #50 UK reviewer on Goodreads
#1 reviewer on Divine Magazine

"“So, are you busy now?” he admitted, hoping to get it over and done with. “I can pay you. I mean, I appreciate you taking the time to do it, but I'd like a steady tutor.” Rock watched a look of faint surprise pass over Liam's face, before it transformed into a smile.
“I don't need money.”
“So what do you want?” he asked, well aware of an unspoken 'but' in that sentence.
“You.”
Rock blinked a few times, before realising that he hadn't imagined it. Liam wasn't just taking the opportunity to flirt with him, while he was there. “Sorry?” He needed an explanation to that. He had no idea what he was hinting at.
“I'm happy to help you today, because you're just utterly gorgeous. For a regular tutor, and my time, I'll need something more,” Liam explained, with a hopeful smile. “I want you to give me a chance to change your mind. Make an effort to get to know me, try to see beyond my orientation, see me as more than a friend and I'll do anything you need me to do.”"

The Trade, by Elaine White