Elaine White's Life in Books

The Author

The Reviewer

Top #50 UK reviewer on Goodreads
#1 reviewer on Divine Magazine

"“So,” Tracy spoke up after nearly five minutes of quiet, “can we just recap for a moment?” he asked, peeking up through his fringe, which had fallen down because of the strange tilt of his head. He looked like he was trying to avoid eye contact by staring at the grass beneath them, but couldn't help but sneak a peek at the same time. “You think you're in love with me and you've had these feelings for a very long time. And, you've waited until three weeks before you move to another town to tell me that?”"

The Bright Side Brigade

Coming: February 1st, 2019

In a zero tolerance school, the only weapons are hope, friendship, and love.

#anthology #YA #indieauthor #contemporary #lgbt #authorsofig