Elaine White's Life in Books

The Author

The Reviewer

Top #50 UK reviewer on Goodreads
#1 reviewer on Divine Magazine

"“No more words, tonight,” he asked, brushing aside that long fringe. “Tonight is for us and no one else.”
Rory smiled and the light in his eyes dimmed. “Tomorrow will come too soon, Bradley. And when it does, it will be the end for us. Forever,” he warned.
There were no words with which to reply to that. Nothing Bradley could think of that would be a suitable response or that could explain the lump it placed at the back of his throat. All he could do was fake a smile and kiss Rory, in the hope that, somewhere between now and morning, things might change."

The One That Got Away, by Elaine White

Can Bradley finally capture the one that got away?

#theonethatgotaway #lgbtq #indieauthor #mmromance #authorsofig