Elaine White's Life in Books

The Author

The Reviewer

Top #50 UK reviewer on Goodreads
#1 reviewer on Divine Magazine

""I think it was always His plan."
"For you to go back?" Perry guessed, not quite sure he understood 'His plan', though he had to figure that was the point. It was His plan, and He didn't have to share that knowledge with anyone.
Cade laughed lightly and kissed him. Then he said the words that stalled his heart, for a single beat; "For me to love you.""

Deal With the Devil, Cacodemon Book 1, by Elaine White

Created by a demon, can Perry bring out the angel within?

#RockStar #MM #Cacodemon #lgbtq #indieauthor #mmromance #supernatural #authorsofig

Source: http://smarturl.it/Cacodemon1.DWTD