Elaine White's Life in Books

The Author

The Reviewer

Top #50 UK reviewer on Goodreads
#1 reviewer on Divine Magazine

Dark Descent (Carpathians, #11) - Christine Feehan Like Dark Symphony I read this one in one day. Not so difficult with this one since it was only a novella. Which is a shame because I really loved Joie and Traian. Her family were great too. I'd love to see more of all of them.

I think it was really interesting to start to introduce the wizard part in now, since it has been hinted at before. Like Dark Symphony introducing the Jaguars, this one is another great continuance of the whole Carpathian story from history to present day. I like that each book drops a little bit more information into your lap without just being a romance only sort of story.