Elaine White's Life in Books

The Author

The Reviewer

Top #50 UK reviewer on Goodreads
#1 reviewer on Divine Magazine

Blood Sin (Awakened By Blood, #2) - Marie Treanor I enjoyed his book, but not as much as the first one. I think the whole Adam Simon thing put me off a little. It just wasn't the Saloman/Elizabeth relationship I'd got used to in the first book. However, once they reached his homeland and left NY and Scotland behind, it got a lot better. More like what I was expecting. Can't wait to read the next one.