Elaine White's Life in Books

The Author

The Reviewer

Top #50 UK reviewer on Goodreads
#1 reviewer on Divine Magazine

Blood on Silk (Awakened By Blood, #1) - Marie Treanor I really loved this book - and not just because the author comes from Glasgow (I'm also Scottish). I loved the characterisation, the changing POV's and the way the story developed.

You were instantly introduced to both lead characters, with no wavering and no nonsense. The story started from page one and then continued expanding, growing and changing until the very last page.

I won't give any spoilers, but I will say that this book has action, adventure, mystery, paranormal tang and a lot of great romance. Can't wait for Book 2.