Elaine White's Life in Books

The Reviewer

Top #50 UK reviewer on Goodreads
#1 reviewer on Divine Magazine

25 Tips for Hunting Vampires

25 Tips for Hunting Vampires - Craig Coppola This was a really interesting read and concept for a book. It's great for hardcore vampire fans and contains a lot of old school information about vampires.

According to the Identify a Vampire chapter though, no 7 pinpoints me as being one. I tick every box except the bite marks - though I have enough pinpricks from hospital needles to cover that quota, I'm sure :D

However, on the downside, my version was littered with spelling mistakes. It didn't interrupt the readability of the book or make it any less enjoyable but it may annoy other readers.