Elaine White's Life in Books

The Reviewer

Top #50 UK reviewer on Goodreads
#1 reviewer on Divine Magazine

Vampire News 2011

Vampire News 2011 - Bertena Varney,  Stavros This is a brilliant book. Such a great concept to put a collection of articles, opinions, interviews, news updates etc about vampires into one book.

I didn't read all the articles, as some like the Bill Compton one didn't relate to me (I've never read or seen a True Blood episode or book) Those I did read were brilliant. I liked that Mimi was quite negative about Twilight in one article but later, wrote a great article about what Twilight Got Right and the true messages behind some of the things in the books and novels.

I'm really looking forward to the 2012 edition to see what else is going on in the world of Vampire News.