Elaine White's Life in Books

The Author

The Reviewer

Top #50 UK reviewer on Goodreads
#1 reviewer on Divine Magazine

One Bad Apple (Orchard Mystery, #1)

One Bad Apple (Orchard Mystery, #1) - Sheila Connolly I found this innovative and original. The concept, the feeling that it's an updated version of Murder She Wrote was done really well, and I loved that Meg was one of those who didn't want to be there, didn't want to get involved and just wanted to pretend it had never happened. At first.

I think, however, that following this format for a series of books could get repetitive or boring. I'll have to read them all and see.