Elaine White's Life in Books

The Author

The Reviewer

Top #50 UK reviewer on Goodreads
#1 reviewer on Divine Magazine

The Mummy Case (Amelia Peabody, #3)

The Mummy Case (Amelia Peabody, #3) - Elizabeth Peters Ramses really comes into his own in this book. He's a little spitfire who takes after his parents so much. He's got Amelia's tenacity and Radcliffe's nature. I think it's a great combination and he really gets his poor parents into some sticky wickets.

I love how Amelia just throws herself into situations to help other people or because she's bored of their archaeological work. I once read Agatha Christie's memoirs about her time in Egypt with her husband Max Mallowan and she and Amelia are like mirror images of each other.