Elaine White's Life in Books

The Author

The Reviewer

Top #50 UK reviewer on Goodreads
#1 reviewer on Divine Magazine

The Curse of the Pharaohs (Amelia Peabody, #2) - Elizabeth Peters I absolutely love the Amelia Peabody series. The first book, Crocodile on the Sandbank, will always be the best but this one is just as good.

I love little Ramses and as much as he's not in this one too much, it's nice that we see the family unit. I love how Radcliffe and Amelia's relationship progresses and how they integrate themselves into the archaeological world of Egypt. Another great offering by Elizabeth Peters.