Elaine White's Life in Books

The Reviewer

Top #50 UK reviewer on Goodreads
#1 reviewer on Divine Magazine

The Mayan Prophecies

The Mayan Prophecies - Francesca Marks I didn't enjoy this for one reason - it wasn't what I thought it was.

I was hoping and expected this to be a book detailing Mayan prophesies and telling you how the Mayan's came to their prophesies. However, to me, this was just a lot of technical whatsit about numbers and dates. I'm afraid I wasn't inclined to read it as thoroughly as I could have because of this.