Elaine White's Life in Books

The Author

The Reviewer

Top #50 UK reviewer on Goodreads
#1 reviewer on Divine Magazine

Seeing a Large Cat (An Amelia Peabody Mystery, #9) - Elizabeth Peters I loved the inclusion of Ramses' manuscript in this book. I think his point of view is so important and really helps a lot when you go on to read the rest of the series. He's always been a favourite character of mind and I love that he and David are the best of friends. I think their relationship is very indicative of how well raised Ramses was by his parents and explores his continued growth through the next few stories. I love that in some ways, Ramses and David are brothers, and in others they're secret rivals.

Cyrus is brilliant as ever. He's a great character and adds so much to the dynamic of the stories, especially when he and Amelia put their heads together.

As always, I love any and every Amelia Peabody book I read...I definitely recommend them.