Elaine White's Life in Books

The Author

The Reviewer

Top #50 UK reviewer on Goodreads
#1 reviewer on Divine Magazine

Dark Gold (Carpathians, #3) - Christine Feehan Much better than Book 2, but still quite repetitive. I suppose that's expected considering they're all Carpathian males, who find psychic females who have no idea that Carpathian's really exist.

I think there was more of a 'romance' element here again, which Aiden trying to properly court Alexandria and hide his dark side from her. I still don't get why the women keep denying what is so obvious. They're all independent, yes, I get that, and all are usually emotionally stunted and unable to accept that they're in love. But not all women are that way, and it would be nice to read something different. Hopefully I'll get that later on in the series.