Elaine White's Life in Books

The Author

The Reviewer

Top #50 UK reviewer on Goodreads
#1 reviewer on Divine Magazine

Dark Desire (Carpathians, #2) - Christine Feehan Not as good as Dark Prince. I like Jacques a lot, and I liked him before in Dark Prince. However, I find Shea a little annoying...insipid really.

I love the romance between them, the way they need each other and help each other. Some of it was a bit repetitive of Dark Prince though, mimicking Raven and Mikhail's story.

Overall, I found it okay. I just find it a little annoying that someone as supposedly intelligent as Shea, can see love and feel love for someone like Jacques and refuse to accept it. I know it's the whole will she/won't she dilemma of whether she will ever give in, but really, she's a lifemate, she doesn't have much choice.