elainewhite359

Elaine White's Life in Books

I love reading, and as a writer I like to broaden my scope by reading outside of my comfort zone, so that I can learn more about my craft.

Baron of Blood: 1 (Dawning Era Series)
C. N. Faust
All Our Foolish Schemes: The Creepers Saga Book 2
Raymond Esposito
Fright Radio
Noel Dandes
A Dark Heart (The Elders and Welders Chronicles)
Margaret Foxe
Prince of Hearts: The Elders and Welders Chronicles Bk. 1
Margaret Foxe
Young Love Murder (Young Assassins 1)
April Brookshire
Before the Full Moon Rises: 1 (Chronicles of the Secret Prince)
MJ Bell
Once Upon a Darker Time
M.J. Bell
Guardian of Souls
Lee Appleby
In the Beginning
Abby L. Vandiver

Fifty Shades of Blue

Fifty Shades of Blue - Jem Lowe It took me a while to decide how I feel about this book. On one hand, it's a very clever, entertaining story of how a man views marriage, sex and overall, life. On the other hand, there are just some things I could live quite happily not knowing.

The Big G moment, I completely could have done without as it made me wobble precariously between liking the main character Paul and hating him. But in the end, like won out.

The 3 stars is for the confusion. Without the short, brief moments of absolute hatred I felt towards Paul, and how I really could have done without hearing about his fantasies and knowing Anna in any way shape or form, it probably would have been a 4.5 star. As it was this book completely corrupted my now addled brain (which I had thought was complete by reading Game of Thrones; not so) but I would however, consider reading more by this author. Overall, quite confused about how I felt about the whole book, though there were definitely some laugh out loud moments, literally.