Elaine White's Life in Books

The Reviewer

Top #50 UK reviewer on Goodreads
#1 reviewer on Divine Magazine

Fifty Shades of Blue

Fifty Shades of Blue - Jem Lowe It took me a while to decide how I feel about this book. On one hand, it's a very clever, entertaining story of how a man views marriage, sex and overall, life. On the other hand, there are just some things I could live quite happily not knowing.

The Big G moment, I completely could have done without as it made me wobble precariously between liking the main character Paul and hating him. But in the end, like won out.

The 3 stars is for the confusion. Without the short, brief moments of absolute hatred I felt towards Paul, and how I really could have done without hearing about his fantasies and knowing Anna in any way shape or form, it probably would have been a 4.5 star. As it was this book completely corrupted my now addled brain (which I had thought was complete by reading Game of Thrones; not so) but I would however, consider reading more by this author. Overall, quite confused about how I felt about the whole book, though there were definitely some laugh out loud moments, literally.