Elaine White's Life in Books

The Author

The Reviewer

Top #50 UK reviewer on Goodreads
#1 reviewer on Divine Magazine

Dark Legend - Christine Feehan I really enjoyed this one. Not as short as the one before, but again different to the repetitive storylines that were in the first five books. This time the female was a Carpathian who had hidden from their world for centuries, thinking she was rejected by her mate, Gabriel. One of the infamous twins.

Turns out, she wasn't rejected at all, just that Gabriel just never knew she existed. But he does now. :D

Really good story, excellent characters that I'm hoping trail into the next book. I'd love to read more about Skylar and Lucian, who along with Gabriel, was a particular favourite of mine. I loved Lucian's part in this story, it was so cleverly done, although I did suspect it early on.

The only problem I had with this book was that there was bad continuity. One minute Santino's wife was called Braisilia and the next she was Drusilla and back again. It got a little confusing. When the change first happened, I had to do a double take to see if they were two different characters but they're not.