Elaine White's Life in Books

The Author

The Reviewer

Top #50 UK reviewer on Goodreads
#1 reviewer on Divine Magazine

Dark Fire - Christine Feehan Really enjoyed it. I think if you read the Carpathian books in sequence, one after the other, you notice the repetition in plot/character/and dialogue a lot more. Whereas if you have a few books in between each one, you can appreciate the story in each book a whole lot better. I didn’t really like Darius in the previous book, when Julian found Desari but I really like him in this one. He’s not as bad (egotistical, domineering, selfish) as some of the other Carpathians, probably because he wasn’t raised by them and he’s spent so long taking care of the others in the band. I also really think the whole Barack/Syndil storyline was great. It explained a lot. I can’t wait for the next book in this series.