Elaine White's Life in Books

The Author

The Reviewer

Top #50 UK reviewer on Goodreads
#1 reviewer on Divine Magazine

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - J.K. Rowling, Mary GrandPré I love the Deathly Hallows. I think returning to Harry's past was an absolute genius move by J.K. It rounds off the series so well.

I always think the first and last books of a series are always the best and most important. It's true for HP and it's true for every other series I've read. I'm just sad that the HP story is over and there won't be any more.