Elaine White's Life in Books

The Author

The Reviewer

Top #50 UK reviewer on Goodreads
#1 reviewer on Divine Magazine

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix - J.K. Rowling, Mary GrandPré I love the DA! I think it was a great idea to give Harry the chance to continue what his parents and their friends started. Very touching.

Order of the Phoenix is another extension of exploring Harry's past and that of his parents. It was Neville's part in the story that made me cry.

"You care so much you feel as though you will bleed to death with the pain of it.” - What about that doesn't make you just want to bubble until you can't cry anymore?