Elaine White's Life in Books

The Author

The Reviewer

Top #50 UK reviewer on Goodreads
#1 reviewer on Divine Magazine

Vampire News: The (not so) End Times Edition!: Volume II: 2 - Stavros, Bertena Varney As with the first book, I loved this one. The wealth of vampire related information and articles is excellent, and their quality is just as good. For a vampire fan, of any genre - book, movies, music - of any era - classic, contemporary, ultra modern - this is the best around.

I feel so proud and blessed to have a mention in this book myself. A quote from my first vampire novel, Runaway Girl, is in here and I'm so pleased to have been a part of this book, even in this small way.