elainewhite359

Elaine White's Life in Books

I love reading, and as a writer I like to broaden my scope by reading outside of my comfort zone, so that I can learn more about my craft.

Baron of Blood: 1 (Dawning Era Series)
C. N. Faust
All Our Foolish Schemes: The Creepers Saga Book 2
Raymond Esposito
Fright Radio
Noel Dandes
A Dark Heart (The Elders and Welders Chronicles)
Margaret Foxe
Prince of Hearts: The Elders and Welders Chronicles Bk. 1
Margaret Foxe
Young Love Murder (Young Assassins 1)
April Brookshire
Before the Full Moon Rises: 1 (Chronicles of the Secret Prince)
MJ Bell
Once Upon a Darker Time
M.J. Bell
Guardian of Souls
Lee Appleby
In the Beginning
Abby L. Vandiver
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban - J.K. Rowling, Mary GrandPré I love Sirius! He is my absolute favourite HP character, followed by Ron and then Lupin, then Neville. And they're all here...they're all great and they all get an amazing role.

I love the complexity of the story and wish I had a time turner of my own. I think everyone would love the chance to go back and make changes to events in their past, even knowing that it could change their future.

What I really love about this book, is the way that Ron sticks by Harry no matter what. Their friendship is the epitome of a Bro-mance, and it's one of the most well done male best friend relationships I've read.

I also love that no matter what happens, no matter what book you're on, the relationship between Ron and Hermione just gets better and better. And you know, without a doubt, that they're meant to be together.