Elaine White's Life in Books

The Author

The Reviewer

Top #50 UK reviewer on Goodreads
#1 reviewer on Divine Magazine

Dream Dark: A Beautiful Creatures Story - Kami Garcia, Margaret Stohl I really enjoyed this short story. It's a little snippet of Link after he turned Linkubus and how he's coping with that transition.

However, I was more than a little disappointed at the length. I got to about 40% of the way through, less than halfway through the file, and it was finished. The rest were a sneak peek of chapters of Beautiful Chaos. Colour me disappointed.