Elaine White's Life in Books

The Author

The Reviewer

Top #50 UK reviewer on Goodreads
#1 reviewer on Divine Magazine

The Ghost - Danielle Steel I was given this book by a family friend after admitting that I had recently read my first Danielle Steel novel and enjoyed her writing. She suggested it because it was a book she had enjoyed. I still have the copy, and another that I bought after the first got worn from re-reading.

The story was, and still is, a favourite...it's inspirational, it's original and well written. I love the romance, the unexpected parts, the parts where I cried my eyes out, every time I read it, no matter how long it had been. In the beginning, when I first got it, I would read it, start to finished, cover to cover, and then start all over again straight away. That's how good this is.