elainewhite359

Elaine White's Life in Books

I love reading, and as a writer I like to broaden my scope by reading outside of my comfort zone, so that I can learn more about my craft.

Baron of Blood: 1 (Dawning Era Series)
C. N. Faust
All Our Foolish Schemes: The Creepers Saga Book 2
Raymond Esposito
Fright Radio
Noel Dandes
A Dark Heart (The Elders and Welders Chronicles)
Margaret Foxe
Prince of Hearts: The Elders and Welders Chronicles Bk. 1
Margaret Foxe
Young Love Murder (Young Assassins 1)
April Brookshire
Before the Full Moon Rises: 1 (Chronicles of the Secret Prince)
MJ Bell
Once Upon a Darker Time
M.J. Bell
Guardian of Souls
Lee Appleby
In the Beginning
Abby L. Vandiver
Kiss of the Spider Woman - Manuel Puig I still remember when I first heard about this book. I was in my last year of high school and a friend was reading it as part of an essay for English class. I remember hearing her rave about how great it was and she let me read the back cover while we sat in a free period. She let me borrow it once her essay was done and I enjoyed it so much that I later bought my own copy.

I've always remembered this book as being one of the greats. One of my favourites. Not what you would expect, I suppose, from a teenage girl, considering the topics covered in the story. But there is something about this story that speaks to me. It speaks of love, friendship, life and the trials and tribulations of a regular Joe in the real world.

This will always be one of my favourites and I will always continue to read it on a regular basis.