Elaine White's Life in Books

The Author

The Reviewer

Top #50 UK reviewer on Goodreads
#1 reviewer on Divine Magazine

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets - J.K. Rowling, Mary GrandPré I really liked that this wasn't just about Voldemort again. I know a lot of books series that have the same bad guy and it wears a little thin. This one doesn't.

Seeing the young Voldemort, or Tom Riddle, was a brilliant idea, and having everyone, even Harry think that he was the Heir of Slytherin was believable. Overall, a very enjoyable story. Loved Ron yet again.