Elaine White's Life in Books

The Author

The Reviewer

Top #50 UK reviewer on Goodreads
#1 reviewer on Divine Magazine

Vampires - I really like a good vampire story. However, I haven't really read any of the books. So, I thought I would get a rundown from this, as to what was good and what wasn't.

I really enjoyed this. It's a combination of comparisons between how different movies, books, myths describe vampires without saying which is right and which is wrong, or which is good and which is bad. It goes into the history, the real stories, the backgrounds and the fiction of vampires. A must read for vampire fans.