Elaine White's Life in Books

The Author

The Reviewer

Top #50 UK reviewer on Goodreads
#1 reviewer on Divine Magazine

Come, Tell Me How You Live: An Archaeological Memoir - Agatha Christie Mallowan, Agatha Christie I love Agatha Christie. I love archaeology. This was the perfect combination of the two.

I love how Agatha writes while Max does his archaeology thing as well as he does. I love that they're a team and a partnership. I love how she finds inspiration in what he does and how she catches the bug for archaeology from him.

An amazing insight into Agatha's life and her expansion into married life and archaeological investigation.