Elaine White's Life in Books

The Author

The Reviewer

Top #50 UK reviewer on Goodreads
#1 reviewer on Divine Magazine

My Life in France - Julia Child, Alex Prud'Homme I love Julia Child. I didn't really know about her until my mum and I went to see Julie and Julia. We didn't enjoy the film because we didn't like Amy Adams characters, but I loved Meryl Streep and Julia Child.

I started reading whatever I could get my hands on about Julia Child and this was brilliant. I love her relationship with Paul, I love her attempt to do something different, to live her life her way and to find her place in a new world that she doesn't feel she quite fits into. She's very inspiring.