Elaine White's Life in Books

The Author

The Reviewer

Top #50 UK reviewer on Goodreads
#1 reviewer on Divine Magazine

Royal Assassin - Robin Hobb Another brilliant story about Fitz. I love him. He grabs my emotions and drags them around with him until I'm not exactly sure how I feel.

This helping just made me even more emotionally confused, empty and drained. I cried, I laughed, I was shocked and I was excited and disappointed. There's nothing better than a book that grabs you and won't let go until you've closed the back cover.